Who We Are
Wedding Planners Phuket – Paul & Supparin
Unique Phuket Wedding Planners is an established wedding planner and event company in Phuket. Catering for affordable weddings, parties and corporate events with event planning, flower decoration, and celebrant services all available in-house.
Wedding Planners Paul and Supparin are professional creators of beautiful, tropical weddings in the destination wedding hotspot Phuket. Paul is an event planner and wedding celebrant originally from the UK who has been residing in Phuket for over 5 years, while Supparin is a talented, professionally-trained florist and certified tour guide from Phang Nga, Thailand. Together, they help couples from all over the world plan the destination wedding of their dreams.
Exotic Phuket weddings are Paul and Supparin’s expertise, and true to their company name, they design unique, unforgettable weddings, and can also plan your wedding holiday tours for your honeymoon and for your guests as well. With a commitment to reasonably priced wedding planning rates without sacrificing their high-quality services, Unique Phuket Wedding Planners manages costs very well, allowing you to make the most out of your budget and your celebration.
Their wedding planning services include flight and transfers, venue choice and accommodation, catering, flowers, hair and makeup, wedding celebrant, and more. Each couple is unique and has different needs and preferences, that is why they tailor their services to every couple endeavoring to make the celebration as personalized and meaningful as it can be. Whether it be a beach wedding or an intimate villa wedding, you can entrust your wedding planning needs to the very capable hands of Paul and Supparin. Their in-depth knowledge of Phuket’s wedding industry allows them to connect you to the best wedding suppliers Phuket has to offer.
Attentive and personalized service is among their best strengths as wedding planners. On your special day, either one or both of them will be present at the event itself to ensure that your celebration runs smoothly and perfectly as planned, so you have nothing to worry about. They have made many couples happy and perfectly satisfied with their services and have received glowing reviews citing their helpfulness, talent, and attentive service.
Prior to Booking Information and Policies - Unique Phuket Wedding Planners
Dear Unique Phuket Wedding Planners Client,
We do thank you for choosing us as your Phuket Wedding Planners. Before you confirm your booking, We (Supparin and Paul) would like to highlight certain policies that are pertinent to your Wedding/Event with us in Thailand. Our hope is to prevent any possible future misunderstanding so your Wedding/Event is a resounding success:
- Unique Phuket Wedding Planners Cancellation Policy: Please see below, but we would consider all situations on a case by case basis.
- Photography File: Our professional Wedding photographers, like the rest of the World, normally NEVER release the Raw Data file for your pictures. They will deliver beautifully edited High-Resolution file JPG pictures either online, USB or both as agreed.
- Photography Pictures: Our professional Wedding photographer, like the rest of the World, only capture the “moment” of your event/wedding. It is NOT standard to brush up pictures and make changes. If this is required this can be negotiated between the client and the photographer. We as the Wedding planners or the Wedding Photographer cannot be held responsible for bad weather or inappropriate clothing. Also, unless explicitly forbidden, we as your Wedding Planners may use your pictures appropriately and with discretion on our websites and social media channels for marketing purposes only.
- Photography & Video Services: We normally quote for standard services only. This invariably means that your event photographs will be edited and ready within 1 month from your event date. The video takes up to 6 weeks from the event day to be produced and ready for distribution. If you would like other services like sample photographs or video on your wedding day, would like to have drone images or you need Photography & Video sooner than the timescales above, please bring it to our attention.
- Menu Selection and costs: At the time of booking the menu cost is just an estimate based on our experience. The final menu cost is only determined after final menu selection and the cost includes the food, cutlery, plates, etc, and all staff to cook and serve that menu at your event or wedding.
- Catering breakages: On the rare occasion that during the Wedding/Event dinner a number of items are lost or broken. All catering companies, assess the missing, broken, and damaged items AFTER the event and would levy a small charge for replacement. This is, of course, is only agreed after consulting with all parties involved.
- Bar Packages: Except for the 8-hour bar packages all other bar packages start immediately after the end of the Wedding Ceremony to ensure a smooth transition to the evening and wedding reception.
- Hair & Makeup: We normally quote for standard services only. If you would “touch-ups” or a 2nd look for later the same day as examples, please bring it to our attention.
- Balance Payments. Our payment policy is very flexible after the 20% booking deposit but we ask for the following:
- That 30% of your remaining current Wedding balance is paid at least TWO (2 ) months before the event date.
- The final balance (50%) is paid at least ONE (1) month before the event date.
- Under the circumstances where there are last-minute plan changes and any catering charges where applicable (see (6) above) there MAY be a final “wash-up” spreadsheet to close your Wedding file that is settled by either party within 30 days post your event date.
OUR Cancellation Policy
Since our services are largely time and planning, we do our best to provide a refund policy that takes this into account. The client may cancel at any time by giving written notice to Unique Phuket Wedding Planners.
Should the Event be canceled by the Client (except due to force majeure, “Acts of God” *), the following is our refund policy with regards to our payment schedule above & all current deposits and when the Notice of Cancellation is Received by Unique Phuket Wedding Planners:
|More than 3 months to Wedding Day||50% of Booking Deposit NON-Refundable (10% of Event cost)|
|2-3 months to Wedding Day||100% of Booking Deposit NON -Refundable (20% of Event Cost)|
|1-2 months to Wedding Day||100% of Deposits NON -Refundable (50% of Event Cost)|
|Within a Month of the Wedding Day||Deposits NON- Refundable (100 % of Event Cost)|
*In the unfortunate event that your wedding is canceled, we would discuss your circumstances on a case by case basis, and we would be clear on any costs incurred. We will always try and negotiate a full refund from our partners on your behalf, but with no guarantees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXTERNAL SERVICES PREVIOUSLY APPROVED BY THE CLIENT AND PAID FOR, EITHER PARTIALLY OR IN FULL, CANNOT BE REFUNDED, ALTHOUGH WE WOULD TRY OUR BEST TO SECURE A REFUND OF ANY KIND FROM THESE PARTNERS.
If Unique Phuket Wedding Planners is unable to attend events, or complete the agreement due to illness, tragedy, “Acts of God” or “Force Majeure”, Planner will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide a replacement with capabilities and experience to finish the tasks.
All cancellations by either party require written notification either by mail or email.
Wedding Planners Phuket – Cancellation Refund Policy
Wedding Planners Phuket hereby reserves and retains the right to cancel all the Services with or without cause by providing written notice to Client. In the event Unique Phuket Wedding Planners elects to terminate this Agreement, the Booking and other Deposits will be refunded in full to Client within thirty (30) days of notice of termination.